TwinSpires Ram Truck Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Overview: The TwinSpires Ram Truck Giveaway ("Giveaway") is a fun and free way to try to win a 2017 Ram 3500 Limited. While the Giveaway involves predicting the first four finishers in Kentucky Derby 143, as described below, it is totally free and does not involve any race wagering or betting of any kind.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 or older. Employees and directors of Churchill Downs Technology Initiatives Company d/b/a TwinSpires ("Sponsor"), FCA US LLC, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- To Enter: Visit www.derbytruck.com (the "Website") and follow the on-screen instructions to complete an entry form with your contact information and your predictions for the first four finishers of Kentucky Derby 143 (the "Race") in order. All fields must be completed. Incomplete submissions are void.
Limit one entry per person. Any attempt to enter more than one time with multiple identities, email addresses, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor's database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Each entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 3, 2017 and ends at 6:40 p.m. ET on May 6, 2017 ("Giveaway Period").
- Winner Selection/Notification: There will be one winner in the Giveaway, determined as follows:
- If only one eligible entrant correctly predicts the first four finishers of the Race in order, that eligible entrant is the grand prize winner, subject to validation.
- If more than one eligible entrant correctly predicts the first four finishers of the Race in order, there will be a random drawing for the grand prize from among all eligible entrants who correctly predict the first four finishers of the Race in order.
- If no eligible entrant correctly predicts the first four finishers of the Race in order, no grand prize will be awarded, but one consolation prize will be awarded as follows:
- If only one eligible entrant correctly predicts the first three finishers of the Race in order, that eligible entrant is the consolation prize winner, subject to validation.
- If more than one eligible entrant correctly predicts the first three finishers of the Race in order, there will be a random drawing for the consolation prize from among all eligible entrants who correctly predict the first three finishers of the Race in order.
- If no eligible entrant correctly predicts the first three finishers of the Race in order, there will be a random drawing for the consolation prize from among all eligible entrants.
In determining the first four finishers in the Race, the official results of the Race will govern, including with respect to scratches and dead heats.
If a random drawing becomes necessary as outlined above, such drawing will be held on or about May 7, 2017. Potential winner will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within 72 hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release ("Prize Claim Documents"). If any potential eligible winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence, at Sponsor's option, the prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign all Prize Claim Documents. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prizes/Odds: One grand prize is available: A 2017 Ram 3500 Limited ("Vehicle"). Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $75,000. Vehicle will be delivered via a dealership in grand prize winner's area, as determined by Sponsor. The grand prize winner must have and present a valid U.S. license and proof of insurance in order for the dealership to release the Vehicle. Vehicle color and options will be determined by Sponsor. Any picture of the Vehicle in advertising is for illustration only and may not be identical to the prize Vehicle. Vehicle is awarded with the standard warranty provided by the Vehicle's manufacturer only. Grand prize winner is solely responsible for possessing any necessary license, insurance, or other documents to operate the Vehicle, and for any fees or expenses in connection with acceptance or operation of the Vehicle not expressly described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation: (i) title and license, (ii) insurance and registration fees, and (iii) any income taxes due as a result of acceptance of the grand prize.
One consolation prize is available in the event no eligible entrant qualifies for the grand prize per Rule 5(c) above. Consolation prize is $1,000. Consolation prize winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of consolation prize not specifically stated herein.
Any prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Odds. Assuming twenty horses participate in the Race, the odds of predicting the first four finishers in order are 1:116,280 and the odds of predicting the first three finishers in order are 1:6,840. The odds in any drawing depend on the number of eligible entrants, if any, who correctly make the applicable prediction.
- Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway.
By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Giveaway it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway. Entry constitutes consent to the use of winner's name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
- Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, FCA US LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of this Giveaway from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Giveaway and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorney's fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Kentucky, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Kentucky, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys' fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- Data: Any information you submit is given by you directly to both Sponsor and FCA US LLC, subject to their respective privacy policies available at http://www.churchilldownsincorporated.com/our_company/privacy_policy.html and https://www.chrysler.com/universal/privacy.html.
- Official Rules and Winner Name: For a copy of these Official Rules or the winner's name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TwinSpires Ram Truck Giveaway, TwinSpires, 599 N. Hurstbourne Parkway, Suite 400, Louisville, KY 40222. Requests must be received by May 8, 2017.
- Sponsor: Churchill Downs Technology Initiatives Company d/b/a TwinSpires, 600 N. Hurstbourne Parkway, Suite 400, Louisville, KY 40222.